WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
How Does a Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
See OEM Case Studies And Technical Presentations On:
Build EV Supply Chain & Improve EV Competitiveness: Understand Challenges OEMs Are Facing When Developing The Next Generation Of EVs And Investigate Opportunities With Providing Targeted Solutions
Safety Regulations & Crashworthiness For EVs: Understand Safety Regulations Specific To EVs And Explore The Best Practices And Solutions To Help Meet Safety & Crashworthiness Requirements
Whole Vehicle Design Concepts And Technical Breakthroughs: Hear About The Latest Ideas And Techniques For Protecting The Battery And Delivering Safety At Higher Standards
Optimal Architecture & Battery Placement For EVs:
- Compare The Pros And Cons Of Different Battery Integration Solutions Including:
- Inside The Battery Pack, Cells & Modules
- Outside The Battery Case Including Power Electronics Components
- High Voltage Electric Systems
- Low Voltage Electronics Systems
- Drivetrain Including Motor And Transmission
Balancing Trade-Offs In EV Systems: Hear How To Balance The Trade-offs Between Range, Cost, Weight And Customer Needs
Strategies For Battery System Integration Into Body In White: Hear About Integration Strategies For Both New Build And Adapting Conventional Vehicle Platforms
Thermal Performance Optimisation And System Integration: Explore Advanced Solutions To Optimise Thermal Performance Of EV Systems